Monday 12 January 2015

Nicki Minaj For Roberto Cavalli: Spring/Summer 2015

Shout out to my main bitch Nicki Minaj! see famzing! following the amazing success of the album The PinkPrint and Only going to number one on Urban Radio Chats, Nicki has now been officially unveiled as the new face of the Roberto Cavalli campaign. This is one babe that has been through a whole lot, If you have listened to the album The PinkPrint you would know what I am talking about. She has been through heartbreaks and what not and somehow she still comes out on top. I like how her style has gone from ratchet to mature.
Talking about why he chose Nicki Minaj, Roberto Cavalli said: "I chose Nicki Minaj because she embodies the exuberant and modern femininity of the Cavalli woman. In recent years we have become accustomed to women castigated in clothes that hide their body shapes. With this campaign, I wanted to send a strong countertrend message. I wanted a sensual woman who is aware of her body, who is not afraid to show her curves, rather she make them as a strength."
Its funny how she can comfortably go from trashy to demure in an instant, it still baffles me.
 She has officially become a woman. Check out pictures from the campaign below as well as the official video






No comments:

Post a Comment