Friday 21 March 2014

FASHION CRAVE OF THE WEEK: The Alexander Wang Statement Sweater

OK so I stumbled across this online and I almost ran mad!!!!!! (Just Kidding though) I totally want one of these sweatshirts. These sweatshirt goes for £835, that's like 229,625naira, very sad story. How can I waste all that money on a sweatshirt *insert hot tears*. I must say Khloe's shape looks amazing all that early morning work out is paying off oh #Flawless. One gats take a cue from Khloe, girls gats be fit. LOL. From the painted-on purple Geisha-esque lips to the jaw-dropping outfit, Khloe looks AMA-zing!! I definitely want that lipstick shade, Lorde is also famous for rocking this particular lipstick shade. And the Ombré weave!!! Oh mammma MIA!!


She also toted a snakeskin Céline trapeze bag(funny how all the Kardashians cant get enough of Celine) and she paired the sweatshirt with a white skinny biker jeans, some Saint Laurent Jane sandals and this seriously statement sweater, which is by Alexander Wang.

Wang's instantly iconic Parental Advisory logo ruled his Spring 2014 runway, paying homage to the Nineties. Since then, we have seen Rihanna rocking a version and no doubt the rest of Khloe's clan will be eyeing up one for themselves too. Someone should throw one Miley Cyrus’ way too, I wouldn't mind if someone throws one my way…


Go Girl! she gat that bum,that bum *insert Beyonce's voice* LOL. Lamar is just a jonzer

No comments:

Post a Comment