Wednesday 12 June 2013

MY CRAZY ASS FRIEND TIESE EKPO WROTE THIS BIO ABOUT HERSELF,I JUST HADTO SHARE IT ON MY BLOG! HILARIOUS STUFF


miss Tiese Abiodun Ekpo,The Duchess of Ikot ekpene
 Everyone and I mean everyone,  every Tope, Michael, Halima, Emeka and Akpan write blogs. So why should I carry last?  I'm Tiese Abiodun Ekpo and I've started a blog with no direction. Please be warned :"I'M NOT LOADED WITH HUMOUR"  and I tend to deviate and go on and on...
    The appropriate thing will be to write an essay about myself but I know You did not refresh this page over and over with MTN offering you "baby edge" to read about how I like  Sprite, Dodo, Turkey and Coldplay's 'X and Y" album OR how ANGEL and SHOP are two words I hate...It is not that i hate ANGEL, I love Angels, I just cant stand any human referred to as an Angel... because nobody fits into the pure, beautiful and holy image of  Angels in my head...
    I am currently at a stage in my life where I'm trying to figure myself out and eagerly looking forward to graduation next year.. Right now, I don't own properties that can serve as collateral except any bank will take my fair amount of clothes, shoes and bags as collateral for loan..... OR maybe my ever damaging laptop might be worth something.... I am not a candidate for Abduction, the one thing you can be sure of getting if you kidnap me is a Garri farm in Ijebu-Ode... My mom owns one and I've been told it's my inheritance.
      I have run out of awesome words to describe myself so I'll stop here...Feel free to read my posts, I have no idea how consistent it will be... I am still in search of a cure to my every day writer's block

CHECK OUT HER BLOG: www.duchessofikotekpene.wordpress.com
FOLLOW HER ON TWITTER AND I/GRAM: @tearseh

3 comments: